Are you being BIGGER, STRONGER, WISER, and KIND?
Interactions between parents and their young children are full of disruptions, miscommunications,
and misunderstandings. “Good enough” parenting is okay… Did you know, even the most “perfect” of parents only get it right about 50% of the time?
Who should attend Circle of Security?
Are you unsure how to respond to your child’s developing personality and/or behaviours?
Would you like to better understand your own and your child’s attachment needs?
Do you find your parenting “buttons” regularly being pushed?
Would you like to better relate to your child and support their independence?
What is Attachment?
“The main predictor of how well your child will do in school and in life is the strength of the relationship he or she has with you, the parent or primary caretaker. This relationship impacts your child’s future mental, physical, social, and emotional health. It is not founded on quality of care or parental love, but on the nonverbal emotional communication between child and parent known as the attachment bond. While it’s easiest to form this secure attachment bond with an infant, it can be formed at any time or at any age.” – Dr Jeanne Segal
To learn more about the difference between “attachment” and “bonding” – click here
Where are workshops located?
Workshops are held regularly in and around Brisbane. Please click on “Register now” for available workshop information.
Circle of Security workshops
- Conducted by a registered COS Parent Educator
- DVD and group-based COS education
- Weeknight and weekend workshop options available
- Group / workplace packages also available
- All attendees receive a folder and course handouts
- Catering provided (excluding Group Package)
- Supportive, comfortable and non-judgmental environment
- Parents, caregivers, grandparents – everyone is welcome!